Twice Baked Cantal Cheese Soufflé Cooking Instructions
Your soufflé package contains the following:
- 1 x ‘once cooked’ cheese soufflé
- 1 x 200ml cream
- 1 x grated Cantal cheese
- 1 x fresh herbs
You will need:
1 x oven-safe small ceramic bowl (approx 15cm in diameter) - the size of a breakfast bowl or similar.
- Set oven to 180°C
- Add 200mls of soufflé cream to a small ceramic bowl
- Place the soufflé in bowl with the brown side face down in centre of the bowl
- Add 100gm of cheese over the top of the soufflé and into the surrounding cream
- Set timer to 10 minutes (may take 12 minutes depending on your oven)
- Your soufflé is ready once browned and a little crispy on top (take care not to overcook and dry your soufflé out)
- Be careful removing from the oven as the dish will be very hot.
- Add the fresh herbs, et voila! Your soufflé is ready!
NB: This dish is designed to be eaten directly from the bowl it is cooked in so we recommend serving the dish on an under-plate to protect your dining table.
We are open for takeaway from 5 pm Wednesday to Sunday, taking calls from 4 pm on 9332 2100.
We also offer delivery through Uber Eats.
View our Takeaway Menu.